You will need to add Insurance Codes (Billing, Diagnostic, Modifier) to an invoice if you want to submit claims or create a Superbill.
- Click on the Invoice (example, INV-3)
- Click on Add Insurance button
- Enter the Billing Code or the Billing Code Name
- Enter the Diagnostic Code or the Diagnostic Code Name
- Enter the Modifier Code or the Modifier Code Name
When you add a Billing Code, the value of the invoice is based on the Billing Code and not the service item. The service item is zeroed out and it is marked Insured.