You may want to schedule ZOOM or virtual appointments. You would need to use one meeting link for all your appointments. When you are setting up your meeting in Zoom or any other platform, you would need to enable the Waiting Room feature. This way you can use the same meeting link.
- Create an appropriate Service so patients/clients would know it is a virtual appointment (for example, Virtual Training)
- Click on the Gear icon in the top right header
- Click on Templates
- Click on Notifications
- You will want to update the New Appointment and the Appointment Reminder emails
- Add a line to the notifications where to click for the link to the ZOOM meeting (for example, If this is a virtual appointment please click here to join the meeting.)
- Highlight the word "click here", click on the link icon in the formatting tools and add your ZOOM meeting link
Please sign in to leave a comment.