If your Templated Form is locked, form questions, text regions, and agreements will not be able to be updated. You will need to go through the process of duplicating the form first to make your updates, and then you will need to disable the original form. Keep in mind, if you use a form for Form Automation on a Service, once you disable a form, it also removes it from any form automation services.
Step One: Duplicate Form
- Click on the Gear icon (top right header)
- Click on Templates
- Click on Forms
- Click on the Three Dots
- Click on Duplicate
- Make changes to the form (we recommend you change the name)
Step Two: Disable Original Form
- Click on the Original Form
- Click on the Settings button
- In the Enable section, click on the Switch to Disable the form
- Update any Services that use this form for Form Automation
Please sign in to leave a comment.