If you would like to sell prepaid packages to provide a discount you must add a prepaid discount to under the billing section.
For example, you might set a discount labelled Package of Five, which provides $10 off each treatment if prepaid. The regular price for your treatment is $100. If someone purchases 5 treatments in advance, the discounted price is $10 each treatment or $450.
Steps of Selling Package
After you have set up the "Package of Five" discount, you are ready to apply it the client/patient account.
- Click on the Client's/Patient's name.
- Click on the Billing Tab.
- Click on Add Payment and follow the steps to add the credit of $450 (from the example above) to their account.
- Click on *Discounts
- Add the Package of Five discount (from the example above). This will automatically apply the discount (of $10) to the next invoice.
*Setting up Discount
- Click on the Gear icon (top right header).
- Under the Billing section click on Discounts.
- Click on Add Discounts and follow the steps.
Workflow of Tracking Packages
After you have applied the credit ($450) and discount (Package of Five) to their account, you will need to track the the number of treatments remaining on their account. When the client/patient arrives for their first treatment (of the package), you will create an invoice for the service as you normally do. The service price will automatically be reduce by $10 because you applied the Package of Five discount to their account. When selecting a payment method, you will use the Account Credit (this is the prepaid $450 you added to their account). When account credit is at zero, you will then remove the Package of Five discount from their account.