Refunds must be processed through your Bambora account and not your Noterro account.
Step One: Retrieve Bambora transaction ID from your Noterro account
- Login to your Noterro account as Admin.
- Click on the invoice number (example, INV-3) your are issuing a refund for.
- Click on the Black Triangle next to the Edit button.
- Click on Refund.
- Enter the Amount of the refund and select the Refund Method.
- Click Refund.
- Click on the Invoice again(example, INV-3).
- Retrieve the Bambora Transaction ID (example, 1000026). You will need this number when you log into your Bambora account to issue a refund.
Step Two: Issue a refund in your Bambora account
- Login to your Bambora account. https://web.na.bambora.com/admin/td_sdefault.asp
- Under the Reports Analysis heading select Transaction Search.
- Enter the Bambora Transaction ID you retrieved from you Noterro account.
- Click Search at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Transaction ID.
- Click Return Transaction.
- Click Process.