Emails, Text Messages, and Phone Calls that are sent to patients can be customized by following these steps.
- Log in as the Admin
- Click on the Gear icon (top right header)
- Click Templates
- Click Patient / Client Notifications
- Click on the Notification Name
- This page contains both the Subject and Content of the template.
- Below is an example of a subject line that contains a variable.
- Variables in the notification template allow you to have specific information inserted into a message sent to a patient. For example, if a patient's name is "Bob", and you would like to say "Hello Bob" in your message, then you would need to use the variable of the Patient's First Name in the sentence. Below is an example of what a variable looks like in the message.
- There are many different variables to choose from. Different variables are available for different types of notifications, below is an example of some of the variables available.
- You can also specify how many hours before the appointment you would like to send these notifications.
Step 9 says you can 'specify how many hours before the appointment you would like to send these notifications.' but I can't see where to actually change this?
The dropdown at the bottom of the page is where you specify the hours.
Apologies can u send me a screenshot cause still not seeing where this is
Is there a way to turn off Emails, Text Messages and Phone Calls which are sent to patients? I know you can turn off in the 24 hour notice for each individual client in bookings but I'd like to stop all notifications.
Heather, I created a ticket for you. We can bulk disable these notifications for you.
I would like to also turn off all notifications to clients on my account as well as I am using Noterro for financial and record keeping purposes. I have a different system that does all that, that my clinic pays for.
Step 10 says "You can also specify how many hours before the appointment you would like to send these notifications."
The same question was asked above, but I can't seem to find any dropdown at the bottom of the page as mentioned...?
It is no longer a dropdown. The "how many hours before" can be set for Email, Text and Phone reminders. It is box you would type in the hours, and it does appear at the bottom of the reminders.
Can you please leave a link where I can find this box for reminders...I'm lost!
I'm also trying to customize the "Treatment Followup" feature you have listed under notifications (I copy/pasted what is shown under Templates/Client Notifications). I'd like to have an email sent 2 days after a session.
after the treatment.
is there an option to add multiple email reminders? ie. 30 hours before and 2 hours before? thank you
Kelly, not there isn't but it's on our roadmap.
Please sign in to leave a comment.