There are 2 ways to add patients into your account.
Below are the instructions for each method.
Method 1: Importing patients from a CSV (comma separated values) file.
You can import the basic contact details of a patient by using the patient importer. Follow these steps:
- Login as the Admin or a Practitioner with patient editing permissions.
- Navigate to the Patients page.
- Click the dropdown next to Add Patient.
- Click Import Patients. You are limited to a maximum file size 3MB and 2000 rows. You will have to split up the upload if you exceed the maximum file size and rows.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions on the page to import patients via a CSV file.
- Once the import is complete, you will have 24 hours to bulk delete the patients if you uploaded incorrectly.
- [Optional] Your patients will have profiles, but they won't yet be able to login to book appointments. You can use the Bulk User Invite tool to invite all patients with email addresses, connecting them to their patient profile.
Method 2: Sending a Blank Form link.
You can notify your patients to complete their form by sending them a Blank Form link. Once they complete this form, they will be added into your account patient list with all the form details.
- Login as an Admin.
- Click Settings.
- Click Form
- On this page you will have access to a Blank Form. Click Link which will display the full URL of your clinic's Blank Form link.
- Paste the URL in an email which can be sent to your patients.
- Send the email to all the patients you would like to have entered into your account.
- Once the patient completes their form, it will automatically be placed in your account.
You can use this tool to import patients from other service providers.