Skip to main content
- Log in as the Admin
- Click on the Gear icon (top right header)
- Click on Base Setup
- Click on Practitioners
- Click on Add New
- You may need to add a seat. Add a seat and then Pay and Continue
- Enter the Email Address of the person you would like to add
- If the practitioner is already a user, adjust the Permissions you would like to give the practitioner and click Save
- If the practitioner is not a user, add First and Last Name, adjust the Permissions you would like to give the practitioner, and click Save
soapvault is not proceeding past the accept payment so i can add my new practitioner into the program.
I have invited a practitioner to the clinic, however they have not received any log in information. Do they have to set up their own account?
I have tried twice to add a new practitioner and as above Sweet Momma says I can not and I do not get a prompt to invite the practitioner, but it seems to take my payment anyway. Please let me know how I can resolve this? Thank you.
Is there a way to resend the invite link to a practioner?
Having the same issue with new practitioner invite? Can you resend the link, or do I have to delete them and re-enter them completely?
I asked SoapVault and they said an account has already been created for that practitioner. The practitioner just needs to click on reset password or forgot password link at the login screen. This worked on my end!
is there a limit of how many practitioners you can add on noterro? I am trying to add our 5th practitioner and it kept saying decline! please help!
Please sign in to leave a comment.