When you use Two-Way Sync your Noterro calendar will be a combination of Noterro-added events and events from your Google calendar. You may want to add an appointment in your Noterro calendar beside a Google event. You will need to enable Double Booking to solve this problem.
Double booking will allow you to book overlapping appointments in your calendar. From the calendar you can toggle on/off Double Booking Mode. Double Booking Mode creates more space on your calendar to book appointments at the same time. You will first need to enable Double Booking in your clinic.
Enable Double Mode
- Click on the Gear icon in the top right header
- Under the Calendar heading, click on Settings
- Click on the Switch for Double Booking Mode
View the Calendar in Double Booking Mode
- Hold down the Shift key + the 'D' key
- Or, click on the Three dots in the top right calendar header
- On a smaller mobile device, click on the Hamburger Menu (three lines) in the top left of the screen, and then click on the Switch for Double Booking
Please sign in to leave a comment.